Welcome to Marquette! We want to make sure that parents have all of the resources they need in order to help students get the most out of their time at Marquette. Please feel free to contact us for any additional information that would be helpful to you. Don't forget to check out the QUICK LINKS.
Financial or Tuition questions? Contact Director of Finance, Deb Walsh. email or call 618-463-0580 ext.222
MCHS 2019-2020 Missouri Bus Information
Thursday August 15th is the first day of school as well as our first day of bus service. The bus service will follow similar procedures as we have in the past with a few changes. The details of our Missouri bus service are as follows;
- The cost for our bus transportation is $1.75 per ride. Bills will be submitted to the parents within the first few days of a new month for the previous month.
- The pick up location and time will remain the same. We will pick up in the Chick Fil A/McDonald’s parking lot (old Kmart parking lot) at Lindbergh and New Halls Ferry. The pickup time will continue to be 7:15 a.m.
- This year we are anticipating 80+ students riding our buses each morning. With those numbers we will send 2 large school buses each morning.
- The afternoon drop off points will be as follows;
- St. Louis County Library (Lindbergh/Robbins Mill Rd)
- Old Kmart parking lot (Lindbergh/New Halls Ferry Rd)
- Walgreen’s parking lot (New Halls Ferry/ Vaile Ave)
- (NEW THIS YEAR) Culver’s and Popeye’s parking lots (Lindbergh/ almost to Patterson)
- Stop sign at Vaile and Fox Plains/Forte de France
- Roundabout at Vaile and Old Halls Ferry
- Old Halls Ferry and River Oaks Drive
- We will also consider a stop or stops along Patterson on our way towards New Halls Ferry. For the time being (NEW THIS YEAR) the planned stops along Patterson will be at Patterson and Humes Lane and at the shopping complex at Wiethaupt Rd and Patterson. If an additional stop(s) on Patterson between Lindbergh and New Halls Ferry would benefit your student, please email me the details at your earliest convenience.
- The afternoon buses will leave approximately 10 minutes after the bell rings signaling the end of our school day. Therefore, most days we dismiss at 3:04 and our buses will leave campus at approximately 3:15. On a White B schedule (dismissal at 12:33), the bus will leave at approximately 12:45.
- Please remind your students that while riding our buses they are subject to the same rules and policies as when they are here in the building or at any other MCHS school function.
- If there is ever a conflict/problem and the bus is going to be more than a few minutes late, please be assured that you will receive an “all call” phone message notifying you of you the delay. The “all call” will go out if the bus is anticipated to be more than 15-20 minutes late.
FRIDAYS DURING LUNCH | BY APPOINTMENT
Email Sarah Beth Hoefert with questions.
ENTER THROUGH CAFETERIA DOOR
Looking for Personalized, Sport or Club specific spirit wear? Click the image below. Orders are made to order so allow 2 weeks. Orders can be picked up on Fridays during lunch in the Spirit Shop or picked up at
Logo it 2603 State St, Alton, IL 62002