Tuition and Fees
2019-2020 School Year
|1st Student||2nd Student||3rd Student|
|Student Activity and Course Fee||$450||$450||$450|
|Graduation Fee (Seniors Only)||$75||$75||$75|
Tuition Payment Plans
Annual Payments are due on or before July 1, 2019. Semester Payments due on or before July 1, 2019, and January 6, 2020.
- ANNUAL PLAN- Families selecting the Annual Plan will receive a discount of $150 per student, for the first two students, for payments made prior to June 3, 2019. No discount is available for families awarded financial assistance or other discounts.
- SEMESTER PLAN- Families selecting the Semester Plan will receive a discount of $50 on each installment per student, for the first two students for payments made prior to June 3, 2019, and December 2, 2019. No discount is available for families awarded financial assistance or other discounts.
- FACTS AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLAN- MCHS offers payment plans through the FACTS Payment System on 10-month (July-April); 11-month (July-May); and a 12-month (July-June) options. The FACTS enrollment must be completed no later than May 24, 2019, and includes an enrollment fee of $45. (Seniors are eligible for only the 10-month payment option)
Tuition Refunds - Tuition is charged on a quarterly basis. Unused tuition payments are refunded at the time of the student's withdrawal for all subsequent quarters.
- Enrollment Fee- $100 non-refundable student enrollment fee. Due on or before the registration date of March 9, 2019.
- Student Activity and Course Fee- $450 per student covers text and e-books, technology costs, drug testing; and free entry to athletic, drama and musical events. Due on before July 1, 2019.
- Graduation Fee- $75 per senior for added graduation expenses. Due on or before July 1, 2019.
- Athletic Fee- $100 per student per sport (maximum two sports) due prior to the 1st game/event. Late payment will result in student's ineligibility to participate until paid.
All fees are non-refundable.