1. Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
2. Plans and schedules a regular program of practice in season.
3. Works closely with the athletics director in scheduling intramural and interscholastic contests.
4. Oversees the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times that students are present.
5. Establishes performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in his/her sport.
6. Enforces disciplined and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establishes and oversees penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested parties should send letter of interest and resumes to Marquette Catholic Athletic Director Brian Hoener.